i was hesitated to do this recipe cuz i dont wanna look like a n00b. i bet almost every chinese person can make this dish. this is pretty much the 1st dish you learn when you learn how to cook. anyways, i still would like to share this recipe cuz its super quick and easy to make and somewhat healthy.
1. chop up the tomatoes and scallions
2. beat the eggs, add salt and pepper.
3. heat up a pan and pour oil
4. when the oil is heated, add scallions.
5. pour the egg mix
6. get the eggs out and set aside as soon as it’s cooked. dont over cook it.
7. heat up the pan again with oil and throw in more scallions. (yea i love scallions, if you dont, you can avoid the scallions)
8. throw in the tomatoes
9. add sugar
10. when the tomatoes are pretty much cooked, throw in the eggs
11. add salt and more sugar if you need it and mix (dont add salt too early cuz salt will make all the juice come out).
there you have it.
great over (brown) rice because it has a lot of sauce.
pork belly likes.